- Everything revolves around the universe, this universe, and (if) multiverses (exist)
- “You are the universe experiencing itself.”
~ Carl Sagan
- There is a universal language understood by all.
- The expanding universe creates time and space. Time and space are only available in this physical state of being. Most realms contain no time or space.
- Everything is perfect, infinite, love.
- There is no right or wrong.
- If we knew what life really was, nothing would ever change or move forward. There would be no reason to lie, cheat, steal or harm others.
- There are different levels of being. We are living in one right now. One is focused just on the health of this planet. Every level works together to achieve a goal of improvement and moving forward.
- Everything is Yin and Yang. Black and white. Light and dark. Darkness is the absence of light. Light is the absence of darkness.
- White or light is love. Black or darkness is the opposite of love.
- Things that add to this white light is anything positive. Could be creating art or even a friendly smile to a random stranger. If it is a level about the health of the planet, then such things as being green or creating clean drinking water would add to the light.
- Things that add to this darkness is anything negative. Could be lying, cheating, stealing or harming others. If it is a level about the health of the planet, then pollution and cutting down forests would take away from the light.
- Memory while in each level is as clear as you reading this right now. These memories become lost when not in that level.
- You choose your path in life before your life here on Earth even begins.
- You can use emotions to feel if you are on the right path with your life or use them even when making a simple decision. An emotion of feeling light or meditation visions of bright white, that is correct. Dark or heavy is moving away from your path.
- It is your goal to stay as light as possible and flowing with ease through your chosen path.
- No matter how far off your chosen path you may be, the universe eventually will correct it.
- The worse thing that anyone can do in this life is take someone off their path. This can by done by such things as murder or manipulation. Things like lying, stealing, cheating on someone’s wife; all of these effect someone’s mind which in turn denies them from fully focusing on their path.
- The second worse thing that a human being can do in this life, is having no control over your addictions. It could be drugs, lusting, food; basically anything that makes you focus more on your addiction(s) and less on important things such as helping others and staying on your path.
- The meaning of life is experiencing life. Learning. Expanding. Growing.
- Life moving forward is the purpose of life.
- Do everything with love, without looking for anything in return.
- Religion is only here as a sign of a cross, or anything positive, or filled with love, to keep people together, loving together. Keeping love together is the most important thing in life.
- All religion, organizations, cults, groups etc., are not what is important. The important part is that the emotion of love generates from these ideas.
- The Universal Law Of Attraction applies to EVERYTHING. Everything you do, everything you think or feel.
- The law of attraction is the name given to the belief that “like attracts like” and that by focusing on positive or negative thoughts, one can bring about positive or negative results. This belief is based upon the idea that people and their thoughts are both made from “pure energy”, and the belief that like energy attracts like energy. One example used by a proponent of the law of attraction is that if a person opened an envelope expecting to see a bill, then the law of attraction would “confirm” those thoughts and contain a bill when opened. A person who decided to instead expect a check might, under the same law, find a check instead of a bill.
- Darkness, hate & evil, energy, collect towards lower vibrational levels, beings and their surroundings. It will lower your vibrational levels.
- Light, love, energy, collects toward higher vibrational levels, beings and their surroundings. It will raise your vibrational levels.
- Everyone has a spiritual guide(s) able to help you along your path. These guides are on the same vibrational level as you. You feel like you know them as a best friend. But you must be open to receive their guidance. They are accessible through meditation. Asking yes or no questions through the universal language works the best for beginners.
- Helping others will always help yourself. Hurting others will only hurt yourself. You might not reap the rewards or the consequences immediately, depending how quickly the law of attraction works for you, but you will eventually. Personally, mine is around 48 hours.
- Do unto others as you would have them do unto you.
- It is your universe. What you know to be true is true.
- The universe roots for us. It wants us to succeed and move forward. It will help you in any way it can, as long as you are open to it. It loves experiencing life and new things, but you must be able to embrace it. Keep an open mind, do not shut anything out.
- Do not hold grudges or feelings of hate or darkness. Do not let your body be filled with such trivial things. It only creates illness and darkness in your body and surroundings. You do not need to forgive, just let it go.
- Everyone in your life is here for one reason or another, big or small. Everything has a purpose. We are here to help others. If goals are not reached on your path, they will in another life or state of being, the universe will make sure of that.
- Karma is real. There is evil forces in this realm and other realms who are trying to confuse us bring us down to lower vibrational levels.
- Karma is real. There are loving forces out there trying to help us at all times, all we have to do is listen.
- Being able to “listen” is being able to have access to your “third eye” which is your pineal gland. You can access this through meditation, astral projection and substances such as DMT.
- Karma is real. The good and loving forces in these realms will punish those who are selfish, and reward those who are giving and loving.
- Ignore the darkness, do not acknowledge it; it will not be able to expand, it will contract and light will be replaced.
- When you die, or between moments of your life, you are given amounts of light and darkness depending on how you lived your life. You and you alone apply that toward other beings, tangible objects and your self. Some choose to heal themselves with the light, some choose to use the darkness for things they see as the opposite of love.
- We are all connected to source so we are all part of everything meaning we are all part of God. The universe is everything. We experience everything. Everything is God. We are God.
- In the end, outside this human flesh, in your perfectness, able to see the truth, the world and the universe and reality for what they truly are, it is you who judges yourself.
- Sometimes choices on our chosen path are too hard to make on our own. This could be at different intervals of your life or the final life review. If you cannot judge or make a decision, others will do this for you. Everything continues to move forward, always, infinitely, no matter what. Infinite, pure, love.
- This life is not real, we create everything with our imagination. Our real selves are …
- We are here to experience life and help others.
== LIFE HACKS ==
– Drink 8 glasses of water a day
– Run and bike for 30 minutes to an hour each day
– Don’t eat fatty foods. Stay away from steak and hamburger, but don’t deprive yourself anything in this life you enjoy. If you love that type of meal, just go easy – this relates to “Addictions” which is mentioned above.
– Eat salad, watch your carb and sugar intake
– If possible, eat for your blood type. You will have no problems with indigestion, increased heart rate or anxiety that accompanies some food. Eating for your blood type allows food to flow through you in perfect harmony.
– Regularly see a dentist and doctor.
– Do not drink tap water, it will calcify your pineal gland/third eye.
– Limit your TV intake. Television is the same as taking black spray paint directly to your third eye. Do not put dumb, violent, unintelligent content into your brain. It will be become a part of your being in one way or another.
– To prevent a cold, take the supplement Zinc. You must do this within the first 12-24 hours of feeling sick. If you do this, you will never get sick.
– Vitamins: Besides using ‘Blue Ice Fermented Skate Liver Oil’ on a regular basis, also consume Fish Oil, DHEA, Melatonin every day..
– The most important words in the universe are: I AM
– Always honor your commitments and promises.
– Think positive. Think good thoughts. Think of love.
– Do not live your life as an excuse.
– Take responsibility for your actions.
– Everything improves over time. Things will always get better.
– Always be open to learning and trying new things.
-Always help others when possible, the more impossible the challenge may be, the better.
-Use common sense. Work around a model of: If this does that, and that does this, then it would only make sense that this is that. Then use those findings and continue building off them, like branches on a tree.
– NEVER look for anything in return or expect something.
– Be genuine and real
– The more people you love, including yourself, the more the universe will love you in return.
MORE INFORMATION ON EATING FOR YOUR BLOOD TYPE:
== SPIRITUAL HEALING ==
Healing all your aches and pain is quite easy. Feel the emotion of that pain. Emotions transcend through all levels of being. Repeat these words, “I’m allowing pure source energy to pass through my body.” Suck in the healing energy around, focus on applying it to the emotion of your pain. Hold it there. Then blow out, releasing all the negative energy, in a different spot away from your body. Then repeat until you have no more pain. This process usually takes 1-3 minutes depending on the severity of the pain. Concentrate and ignore everything else in your life except the emotion of the pain. For more intense pains, you may need to do this regiment a little longer, but you will notice results immediately. Spiritual healing always works, you just cannot be closed minded about it or skeptic. Spiritual healing can be used in connection with your daily meditation routines regardless if you have physical pains in your body or not. Spiritual healing can even be used to regrow hair. It is extremely powerful and easy once you get the hang of it.
== CLEAN UP YOUR PINEAL GLAND/THIRD EYE ==
“Blue Ice Fermented Skate Liver Oil” is the name of a pill that focuses directly on decalcifying the Pineal Gland. It makes you a brand new person, like when you were child. A clean Pineal Gland allows your ideas to flow, ideas that pertain to your path, allowing you to see past and future lives, able to see everything 360 degrees. A clean Third Eye allows you to focus on your life, able to look deeply into yourself, use your true self – your soul to find the true answers and see your faults & your accomplishments. It makes it easy to understand what you need to do to get back on your path if needed. There are no other pills that focus just on cleaning your Pineal Gland. You will be allowed to see reality for what it truly is. Your creative levels, energy, focus and figuring out your path and goals in life will become simple. You will be able to understand everyone. It makes it very hard for anyone to lie or manipulate you. You can feel all emotions and motives behind everything and the more you practice at it, the easier it becomes. It makes contacting spiritual guides for help extremely easy.
The Third Eye/Pineal Gland and the DMT it produces is the way the universe connects us all together.
Blue Ice™ Fermented Skate Liver Oil
== QUOTES ==
“In all my travelings, all my life adventures; I have to say I still don’t know what life is, absolutely no clue, and it is a subject that is constantly on my mind. One thing I do know for a fact, is that the nicer we are to our fellow human beings, the nicer the universe is to us.”
~ Joe Rogan
Joe Rogan Breaks the Set on DMT, Weed, Transhumanism, and God
1. “Hey – Don’t worry, don’t be afraid, ever, because this is all just a ride.”
2. “Today a young man on acid realized that all matter is merely energy condensed to a slow vibration, that we are all one consciousness experiencing itself subjectively, there is no such thing as death, life is only a dream, and we are the imagination of ourselves.”
~ Bill Hicks
“Honest concern for others is the key factor in improving our day to day lives. When you are warmhearted, there is no room for anger, jealousy or insecurity. A calm mind and self-confidence are the basis for happy and peaceful relations with each other. Healthy, happy families and a healthy peaceful nation are dependent on warmheartedness.”
~ Dalai Lama
“In the end Obama is not afraid of whistleblowers like me, Bradley Manning or Thomas Drake. We are stateless, imprisoned, or powerless. No, the Obama administration is afraid of you. It is afraid of an informed, angry public demanding the constitutional govt it was promised – and it should be.”
~ Edward Snowden
“Keep subversive, my friend.”
~ Nathan Oleksak
“I have no taste for either poverty or honest labor, so writing is the only recourse left for me.”
~ Hunter S. Thompson
“He who gives up freedom for safety deserves neither.”
~ Benjamin Franklin
== FINAL THOUGHT ==
Everything listed in this guide I have learned through many years of mediation, astral projection, spiritual healing, extensive study on the Third Eye/Pineal Gland and use of DMT.
This guide serves as a learning tool intended to make the individual think and open up their mind to other possibilities of life. It was created because unfortunately most people have only three options in life; believing in God, doesn’t know if there is a God, or not believing God. What I presented above is another option.
== About Me ==
I’m 36-years-old and this guide is personal experiences of mine. It contains nothing that I’ve read, just what I know to be true. It is something that can be used to help individuals along their chosen path in life. It is also something I use as much as I possibly can, when I can remember and when it comes naturally.
This guide is still a work in progress. I would love to hear your thoughts and suggestions. Please feel free to help expand, revise and share this.