Medicine and drugs are, without a doubt, lifesavers in most conditions. A splitting headache can be fixed with a strong enough anti-inflammatory pill and will allow you to carry on with your day in peace.
However, we should avoid using medicine/drugs/pills as our first answer to every single thing bothering us. Naturally, here we refer to minor or mild conditions that are not too serious that may require a doctor’s advice.
Given the above, we believe that minor/common health disruptions should be approached with a medicine-free mindset. Here is how this can be done.
The Locks that Need Unlocked
Let’s look at the five locks you currently have to unlock to benefit from a healthy and medicine-free lifestyle. Obviously, we will guide you to the keys to open those locks as well!
- Nutrition – the first lock is nutrition. A lot of people think that nutrition-related issues can be fixed with multivitamins and drugs. They could not be more mistaken. For proper nutrition, you need to add natural foods to your diet and, after that, work on keeping that diet balanced!
- Exercise – most people believe that physical exercise is the source of all good health in their life. As such, we should all add regular activity to our schedule. But this doesn’t mean overexerting ourselves. Regular activity implies at least 20-30 minutes of movement almost every day!
- Stress – stress is, according to statistics, the primary cause of several diseases, including heart conditions, and so on. These diseases are also the most common nowadays. This means that we must treat Luckily, there are a lot of ways to do that. The regular use of hemp flower & pre-rolls products can decrease not only stress levels but also improve the overall wellbeing.
- Sleep – sleep has pretty much the same effects as stress. Put differently, if not taken seriously, lack of sleep can cause serious health issues. You should avoid taking sleep medicine/products or drinking too much coffee at all costs. If your body needs rest, you better provide it!
- Attitude – last but not least, attitude is the golden key. A good night’s sleep won’t be effective if you wake up in a grumpy mood. Exercise won’t be helpful if you get bored while doing it. Natural food won’t act the same if you don’t enjoy it. As such, you must build a positive, mind- and body-focused attitude!
As you can see, there are only five things that you need to consider if you want to live medicine-free! Naturally, they do come with ramifications and can get complicated. However, if you have the right attitude, you won’t need pills for headaches from now on.
The Bottom Line
It is worth mentioning that if the above imply drastic changes in your lifestyle, you should first consult with a doctor or health professional. They’ll understand your goals and help you better apply the solutions for your issues.
And, since we mentioned hemp flower, if CBD or THC is legal in your country, you should definitely take advantage of them and their astounding effects!
References and Sources