Thinking about visiting a place that has a nice mix of peace as well as fun? Want to take a break from the monotony of Mumbai life? Well then you can seriously think about planning a trip to Kathmandu. It is a place that has much to offer to the tourist who wants to really explore and experience an adventure.
So, why should you plan a trip to Kathmandu in the first place?
Mumbai is a city which is fast paced and demanding. It is a great place to work, but we all need our breathers. It is important for us to take a break at times so that we can go back to the busy city life of Mumbai. Well if you are interested in discovering a city which is the capital of country but yet has a completely different flavour of its own, which sets it apart from any other capital city of the world. Once you take a Mumbai to Kathmandu flight and land in the city, you will realize that this city has a very different atmosphere to it altogether. There are a lot of things to do and places to visit when it comes to Kathmandu. Let us take a look at the various places that you can visit when in the city:
- Boudhanath Stupa: This is perhaps one of the largest stupas in the world. It covers a vast area and has almost 50 monasteries. It is considered to be one of the most auspicious places of worship by all the Buddhists across the world because of which a lot of people come to visit it.
- Durbar Square: Though this place was very badly affected by the earthquake a couple of years ago, it is still considered to be one of the world heritage sites because you will find the ruins of various temples and stupas, all in one place which makes it one of the most popular tourist destinations of Nepal.
- Thamel: Well if you are looking for a place which is buzzing with activities, then you should definitely visit this part of the city. Replete with shops and eateries, this is a place which is always full of people.
- Pashupatinath: Situated by Bagmati, this is one of the most auspicious temples of Kathmandu. This is also a very famous tourist spot where people definitely come for a visit at least once when they are in Kathmandu.
- Kopan Monastery: Want to visit a monastery with a view? Well, then, you should definitely visit this rather lesser known monastery. This is one of those unexplored parts of the city which call for exploration.
How to book your flight to Kathmandu from Mumbai?
If you want to make sure that you get access to Mumbai Kathmandu flight cheap flight tickets then you need to book your tickets well in advance. The fare prices remain quite cheap if you make an early booking and hence start planning for your trip as soon as you can.
If you are thinking about holidaying at Kathmandu, then its time you start making your travel plans!
How useful was this post?
Click on a star to rate it!
Average rating / 5. Vote count:
No votes so far! Be the first to rate this post.