Preparation leads to success and requires a specific strategy. To apply for a position in the coveted IIT, NIT, IIIT, and GFTI, the first step would be to prepare for the JEE Main. Having a clear curriculum is the key to success on any exam, especially the JEE Main, UG’s largest engineering exam.
Cracking JEE Main is not as easy as it might seem. Sometimes it takes months or even years of hard work and preparation. Most applicants typically begin their preparation at least a year in advance, while some begin a month or two before the scheduled exam date. While everyone has their own strategy and learning plans for exam preparation, he collapses under pressure or anxiety.
However, it is highly suggested that one must go through the previous year’s papers, JEE Main Question Paper 2021 while preparing for their JEE mains. The goal is to follow the curriculum for as long as possible. Although it is impossible to maintain such a high level of proficiency, you can study at least 8 hours a day. Waking up early in the morning would be the preferred way to start the ritual and avoiding night study as this will only ruin your preparation. Spend 7 days reviewing and practising the necessary drawings and diagrams, concentrating more on the key 12th-grade topics as they will primarily appear on the exam. Let the remaining 3 days relax to avoid any kind of anxiety.
Following are some tips and tricks to prepare for JEE Mains:
Start with reading the syllabus
To decipher JEE Main, one must have a good understanding of physics, chemistry, and mathematics in grades 11 and 12. NTA develops the curriculum according to which it can be learned. This will help students know what to prepare before preparing for JEE Main 2021.
Core Curriculum Division
One step is to divide the topics of each subject into grade 11 and grade 12 to allow common preparation for the exam and entrance exams.
Second, the JEE Main Curriculum topics need to be divided into Easy, Hard, and Very Hard for the JEE Main Prep Plan to be designed accordingly.
JEE Mains Core Curriculum Breakdown Plan is usually subdivided into Class 11 Curriculum and Class 12 Curriculum. Students can subdivide Topics into Don’t Know, Need to Study, Weak and Strong, simply review the weighted topics and divide them accordingly in the preparation plan.
Understanding the Exam Pattern completely
Candidates must understand the JEE Main exam pattern to understand what to expect from the exam. Understanding the grading scheme allows candidates to calculate how they should take the exam. This is one of the most important factors mentioned in the main JEE preparation tips.
One of the most frequently asked questions is also regarding the preparation for the main JEE readiness plan. After separating the topics, it is important to know the weighting. While all topics are equally important, some topics are important as many questions are usually asked from there. Review the interviews and top stories from the previous year to understand the weighting of the topics to create the plan.
Some guidelines for creating the JEE preparatory master plan
- Equal importance must be given to all subjects by the students.
- Distribute the time it takes to study. Spend more time on difficult topics and less on those that just need to be reviewed.
- Make sure you have included some review time in the plan
- One must have an immediate and strong plan to prepare for JEE Main
- Studying one chapter every day and understanding its concepts to the core is beneficial.
- Pay attention to important points and formulas as you study. After studying a chapter or topic, check how well you remember and understand the topic.
- Then practice questions about the topic under study. When you practice, don’t go directly to the solution. Try to figure it out yourself, make mistakes, and then correct them. This step will help you to know how to decrypt JEE Main.
- Be sure to take a JEE core test after completing the course. Similarly, be sure to show up for as many mock exams as possible so that you can analyze your level of readiness and understand where you are making mistakes.
- Use analysis to identify your weaknesses and focus on reviewing for improvement.
- Be careful and review the work, it is difficult to pass an exam, especially one like JEE Main. The only way to improve is by reviewing.
- Erase all your concepts, doubts. Never leave a question unanswered in your head.
- Put on the brakes and take a break. While learning is good, it is not recommended to do it all the time. So take some time to refresh your mind before starting over. You can listen to music, play games, or do whatever helps your brain. Exercising for half an hour or an hour will help boost memory. Eat healthily and properly.
Practise leads to perfection
An old saying but it is true !! The more you practice, the better you understand the problem-solving technique, and this, in turn, will help you in other ways. So use the chapter exercises, mock tests, sample papers, and any practice opportunities to ensure you get to the top of your main JEE prep attempt. The goal can only be achieved if you walk all the paths in JEE Mains that lead to success. See the core JEE sample documents available in the public domain for best practices.
Exam day tips and tricks to crack JEE Mains
- Find your exam centre the day in advance to verify the location of the center.
- Please have your exam documents (entry ticket, photo ID, pen, etc.) on hand one day before the exam to avoid losing or forgetting them.
- Get a good night’s sleep before exam day.
- During the exam, do not worry about the result of JEE Main 2022. Instead, answer one question at a time and try to solve them.
Preparation is key to a successful career on any entrance exam and only the best can achieve this goal. Follow the tips and tricks above to prepare for JEE Mains and ensure you have a successful career and degree at NIT, IIIT, or GFTI. Best of luck!