If we trace the origins of the pine tree produce, Traditional Chinese medicine has the oldest records of using pine pollen for liver and spleen health and is still used as a baking powder in most Korean life-elixirs. The texts suggest the use of pine needles tea brew and the powdered bark as a food source. With time and continued research, we know the many benefits of including pine pollen as a daily supplement for boosting immunity and energy levels and, of course, the anti-aging benefits.
Traditional chinese medicine only listed the uses and benefits but could not explain the compounds and its in depth composition, leaving many to doubt its actual efficiency and implementation. Another problem was available only on a small scale production and in powdered form that did not have a large range of scope to utilise in daily supplements.
Let’s clear your doubts this instant:
Why use pine pollen?
Pine pollen is a superfood that is packed with nutrients of every category. The RAW forest foods bring you quality pine pollen that is handpicked, sterilized, and available in powder, tincture, and capsules for you to choose from above.
Dense in antioxidants and an accomplice with anti-inflammatory elements, pine pollen is the whole food that stops cellular oxidation and slows down the aging effects on the body.
It gets its fame for being a testosterone-producing substance that helps balance the hormones in the direction you want. Pine pollen is filled with phytoestrogens that promote the increase in testosterone and reduces estrogen relatively, making it particularly desirable in men. But it is so much more than that.
Pine Pollen is the perfect supplement when you are looking for an energy rejuvenator to help you build lean muscles in the gym or gain back the fitness of your 20s.
3 Pine pollen products for you to choose from:
- The pine cones are gently collected from the pine trees and are stored in an airtight container or a ziplock bag. It is then cleaned and stripped of all the particles by gently shaking or sifting through them. The yield is significantly less compared to the number of cones collected.
- After sterilization and purification, the pollen particles are then soaked in alcohol for 2-3 weeks. And then sieved through. The alcohol absorbs the pollen properties and is now a concentrated version of pollen grains.
- Another liquid used to focus the pine pollen grains is the MCT coconut oil, where it is soaked in the oil and cooked for a while to thoroughly extract every bit of the pine pollen nutrition into the oil.
- Use the tincture by putting one or two droppers under your tongue that will directly be absorbed in the bloodstream and you can swallow the rest.
2. RAW Powder:
- The pure way to consume pine pollen supplement is to mix some of the powder in water and drink it as a pre-workout drink. The pine pollen powder will provide the hype for an intense workout AND help in post-workout recovery and muscle building.
- While direct absorption of pine pollen tincture in the bloodstream is undoubtedly beneficial, the powdered form that passes through the digestive tract allows a more comprehensive breakdown of the bio-nutrients present in the pollen powder.
- Compact with nutrition(vitamins, minerals, antioxidants), the pine pollen in its pure form, without any treatment, will make your fitness journey a healthy one.
3. Capsules and tablets:
- With all its benefits and magical properties, and nutrition, the taste of the pine pollen is not so extraordinary. It is the sole reason why some people are staying clear of this superfood.
- Capsules and tablets allow you to reap the benefits of the 200 bioavailable nutrients and minerals with a press down a pill that benefits your gut and the probiotic bacteria present there.
Relationship with hormones:
- The highly sought benefit of pine pollen is for men/athletes who want to build muscle and body mass. Raw pine pollen is a natural adaptogenic for the human body with no side effects whatsoever. It is full of anabolic phyto-steroids that make it better than chemical steroids made up of anabolic-androgenic steroids.
- Some xenoestrogens are toxic present in pesticides, water, and your environment. These estrogen-mimicking compounds that enter your body bind to the estrogen receptors and distraught the hormonal balance. High levels of estrogen cause prostate and breast issues like erectile dysfunction and manboob, bloating, weight gain, and skin irritation.
- Wild Pine pollen increases testosterone levels by increasing Phytoandrogens, including androsterone, androstenedione, dehydroepiandrosterone (DHEA), and adaptogenic compounds named gibberellins and brassinosteroids.
- Wild pollen pine works as a natural aphrodisiac that increases the sex drive by suppressing the oestrogen and improving balance.
- Organic pine pollen is rich in phenylalanine that interacts with the neurotransmitters, dopamine release, and L-dopa precursor. It treats the women’s ability to have an orgasm, and pine pollen, on the whole, increases the libido.
- Lean muscle growth: pine pollen is a protein-rich food that helps in muscle building and optimized performance. It restores the natural balance of testosterone in men. It decreases estrogen in the body that can have adverse effects like increased belly fat, manboobs, and endocrine system imbalance.
Apart from the very potent essential hormones, enzymes, and androsterone, some elements are vital and very useful for the human body. The exact content and the number of ingredients available in organic pine cone extracts are available, depending on location, harvesting time, and pine species. Here is the detailed list of all the crucial components of the raw and organic pine pollen:
- Amino acids: Alanine, Arginine, Aspartic acid, Cysteine, Glutamic acid, Glycine, Histidine, Isoleucine, Leucine, Lysine, Phenylalanine, Proline, Serine, Threonine, Tryptophan, Tyrosine, Valine
- Antioxidants and enzymes: Raw Pine Pollen Powder contains many flavonoids, polyphenols, glutathione, resveratrol, Superoxide Dismutase (SOD), ALA, and more.
- Phytoandrogens: Raw Pine Pollen Powder contains many flavonoids, polyphenols, glutathione, resveratrol, Superoxide Dismutase (SOD), ALA, and more.
Choose your way of including pine pollen in your daily supplements to help your body function at optimum levels of energy. Get creative and include wild pine pollen in recipes and beverages every day for regular health supplements in a non-taxing manner.