Today together with noi inox Five Star Distinguished types of stainless steel pot on the market
You are planning to buy a stainless steel pot for your family to use, but between the countless pots on the market you feel hesitant, wondering what to choose stainless steel pot for safety. You often hear about the stainless steel 304, stainless steel or stainless steel 18/8 18/8, 18/10 stainless steel … so called names and symbols, then what type of stainless steel pot is quality and different Let’s explore Five Star through each of the following.
1 What is stainless steel?
Inox la gi ? is a mixture of metals such as Nickel, Chromium, Copper, Iron, Carbon, Manganese, Silicon … so the durability of stainless steel also depends on the alloy of this alloy more or less. There are many types of stainless steel are put into production for human activities and in different areas, people will choose the most suitable stainless steel, for production depending on the use.
2 kinds of stainless steel on the market
There are many types of stainless steel invented in human history but we do not need to know all that just to master the 3 types of stainless steel commonly used in the manufacture of kitchen appliances, pots if you pan the knife …. spit fudge ….
Inox 430: What is the most outstanding feature of the 430 stainless steel? ( inox 430 la gi ? )The simplest way to distinguish the use of stainless steel magnets to stainless steel if tested is stainless steel 430. This is the lowest quality stainless steel in the stainless steel used in civil. The durability and resistance to oxidation are low, so the life expectancy of stainless steel products is not high. The price is only 3/4 compared to stainless steel 201, equal to 1/2 if compared to 304 stainless steel.
– Inox 201: Stainless steel 201 is rusty ? (inox 201 ?) It is the most commonly used material in civil use. We can be found in the product table, stainless steel, stainless steel pots, stainless steel, stainless steel tanks … Inox 201 was invented after stainless steel 430 and stainless steel 304. Durability, resistance to abrasion And the price is between 430 stainless steel and 304 stainless steel. Better than 430 but 304 grade. In the process of use you have to pay attention to the maintenance of surface cleaning products, if not well preserved materials. Small inclusions may appear on the surface.
– Inox 304: The stainless steel holds the most “best”: Best, durable, most flexible, the highest antioxidant, and especially the most expensive, do not presume to be rusty. Stainless steel 304 is commonly used in medical devices because of its superior properties. In the consumer products, we can meet stainless steel 304 in the products: stainless steel furniture, stainless steel box, stainless steel tank, stainless steel pots …
Compare 3 types of stainless steel
|Characteristics||noi Inox 304||Inox 201||Inox 430|
|Ingredient||In the composition contains 18% chromium and 10% nickel, the rest are iron and other components.||In the composition contains 18% chromium and 3% nickel, the rest are iron and other ingredients.||In composition contains 18% chromium and 0% nickel, the rest are iron and other ingredients.|
| Pros and cons
||Bright but slightly opaque. Clean, not rusty, durable. From the handrails, pot lid, test takers are quite heavy hands.||It looks like shiny stainless steel pot 304 but due to the ratio of nickel in the lower parts should handle lightly, more prone to corrosion, surface porcelain.||Contains many iron and impurities. Looks bright, glossy at first but in the process of using dull. Easily rusted when exposed to water and spices, low strength, unsafe. Hold your hand lightly.|
| Try it
|| – Do not smoke or just suck.
– Take the pot scouring brush for stainless steel surface for a little scratch, wash the toilet bowl up. For 15-20 minutes, 304 stainless steel hardly sees any variation.
– In the industry, try acidic, see 304 stainless steel gray.
| – Difficult to distinguish stainless steel pot 304 and 201 with the naked eye.
– Do not smoke or just suck.
– Tested with bleach, stainless steel 201 color yellow.
– Test with acid, stainless steel changed to red brick.
|Strong magnetic attraction, even just to hear the “sound” of the magnet is drawn into the metal. When the magnets are removed, the gravity of the grains will be very strong.|
|Use on electric stove||Are not||Are not||Have|
|Application||For making knives, forks, forks, cookers, saucepans, pans.||Used for cooking, pan, pot, interior decoration.||Used as a tool that is less exposed to water.|
|Price||High cost.||Low cost.||Very cheap price|
4 Which stainless steel pot should I buy?
If you want to buy stainless steel pot with good quality, good cooking, safe for health should choose to buy 304 stainless steel pot. However, the price of these stainless steel is relatively high.
If your family regularly cook with magnetic kitchen, cheap price and want to buy stainless steel pot can be used on the kitchen should choose 430 stainless steel pot.
Stainless steel 201 is suitable for families who want a reasonably priced kitchenware with relatively good quality that is easy to buy in any supermarket or market.
Also you can refer to some Bo noi Five Star are selling well at Fivestar stainless steel